Posts filed under ‘FAQs’
YES! Of course you can. And they’re all free.
Just go to our website and click on “free program materials.” All of our fliers and packets are available for download. Or, tell us what you want, and we’ll send it to you. You can get fliers (for parents, businesses, and Spanish speakers), posters, collection boxes, pledge bags, contest and collection drive info, and more! You can even download our art so you can create your own fliers or posters!
What about shipping labels?
We can either snail mail labels to you, or our new favorite, email them to you!
Then we save a stamp and you save time by not having to wait for them to arrive. Print them and tape them right to your box.
How’s all this for free and easy?
Funny you should ask. Because there totally is.
Here’s what you should know:
From this page, you can login to update your account information, check on the status of shipments, see an itemized list of items you’ve sent, and look at check amounts.
- Your vendor number is what you need to log in to your account. You can find it on your check stub or contact us to find out what it is. See, here it is, circled in red:
Your vendor number is both your username and your password, and will need to be typed in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS. Your username and password will never change, so write it down or save it somewhere.
- To see your shipment info, click on “View Invoice Information.” See, here it is, circled in red:
Once you click this link, check every box but “Save Inquiry Settings,” to get a list of all shipments you’ve made. By clicking on invoice numbers (those funky things we told you about last time that look like this: C5EAK93883), you will be able to see a detailed list of every item in that shipment, the tracking numbers from each box, and the total amounts.
Here’s a couple more things to know:
- You won’t be able to login to your account until you send (and we receive) your first shipment.
- You must completely close out of your internet browser to log out of your account.
- Shipments are listed by invoice number, not date. We know, it makes it a little tricky to find invoices, but scroll through the pages and you’ll get there. Look for the “Next Page” link at the bottom of the window.
That’s about it. So login today! It’s a great way for you to check your account information when YOU want to. And we’re always here to help. Call us (800.420.0235) or email us with any questions you’ve got.
Over the next couple weeks, we’ll be tackling the most talked about CFK questions; the inquiries that are burning in the hearts and minds of participants and wanna-be participants.
Ok, so it’s not that dramatic. We just want you to be informed.
If you have a question that isn’t answered here or here, drop us a line.
Contact info is at the bottom of this post.
1. We Were Green Before Green Was In
CFK‘s parent company, Access Computer Products, has been recycling electronics for over 20 years. It’s a tradition that’s important to us. CFK has been plugging along since 1999, and we’re proud to have such a strong background in recycling. Both CFK and Access’s recycling programs recycle in strict compliance with environmental regulations, destroy data in accordance with Department of Defense standards, and refuse to export electronic scrap. Your organization can feel confident that when recycling with CFK, you’re recycling with an established, reputable company that cares about helping you GREEN your world!
Ask a question here.