Way to Grow Number 6-Business Sponsorship!
CFK’s top-earning organizations say THIS IS THE WAY to increase your earnings without having to do loads of extra work. In fact, the idea here is to get your community to work for you!
Who doesn’t want…
1. More money
2. More parental involvement
3. More community involvement
4. More recyclable items saved from landfills
Business sponsorship is an easy way to get all four. It’s a way to get organizations in your area recycling on your behalf. We recycle their items, you get the cash.
- Ask anyone and everyone if their business (or any other group they’re involved in) will donate items
- Visit local business and deliver CFK business fliers. Get them here or order them here.
- Provide fliers to the Chamber of Commerce
- Mention that donations may be tax-deductible.
- Post your organization to Earth911.com or your city’s recycling website to advertise your collection (We told you about this here).
Once you’ve got someone signed up, arrange how to get the items. They can drop-off the items at your location for you to send in, you can visit to pick them up, or we can set them up in our database and send them their own shipping labels. Set it up whichever way is most convenient.
Who should you ask?
- Cell phone stores
- School district offices
- Real estate agencies/insurance and investment firms/accounting and law offices
- Chamber of Commerce
- Downsizing businesses
- Government offices
- Technology companies
- Car dealerships
We even have a page on our website dedicated to businesses. Check it out.
Don’t forget to thank them! Click here for a thank-you note.